Friday, February 3, 2012

2 Challenges in One!

I absolutely loved this sketch from PageMaps http://www.pagemaps.blogspot.com/



I knew I had to incorporate this sketch into my Use it or Lose it Challenge blog http://useitorloseitctmh.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-challenge-blog.html challenge for the week. We were challenged to us our first stamp we ever bought from Close To My Heart. Seeing I have been selling CTMH products for so long, I honestly can't remember what was in my initial kit. I do know that one of the first stamp sets I bought was Simple Stitches and I loved it. Still do. It was nice to pull out an oldie but a goody.



I used CTMH Sweetheart Paper (retired), Simple Stitches Stamp Set, Connections Stamp Set, Affection stamp set. I also used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the cute little postage stamps and circle. Seriously, if you have not purchased this cartridge and you own a cricut, you NEED to! I also used CTMH Bitty Opaques, and Color Ready Wood Shapes. The inks I used were: Tulip, Black and Cotton Candy. Please let me know if you have any questions!






1 comment: